Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Vintage Flowered Panty

A few days ago my neighbour gave me her old clothing, and some old clothes of her two sons. Monday I wore a boys shirt of one of her sons, and today I am wearing her old panty. I really don't get why she gave it away. It's such an amazing panty.
No, I'm not killing something. It is a character of the movie 'Madagascar', Alex the lion. And the pistol isn't real. It's from a cowboy set.

The words on this creation are Dutch, and I'll translate them for you:


Van Roos voor de baby = From Roos to the baby.


I gave this to my sister when she was born. I was six years old when I made it.

This is a cute little fish-mirror. I always feel like a mermaide when I look in it.

There's a glow-in-the-dark horse in the dreamcatcher.

I took these pictures in my little sister's room. I really like all the princess-things in it. This was my room first, but I moved to a bigger one.


No comments:

Post a Comment