Friday, October 9, 2009

School, iPod, Guitar and CD´s

This is my agenda for school. It was really boring, white and empty. So I costumized it.

This is a wall in Dutch class. I don´t know what the words mean, but I like the way they´re painted. The girl on the computer is my friend Jacintha. She´s so lovely!

Next to the door, under the school board, there´s Knijster. He scares the hell out of me.

My iPod is a tiger. Rawr.

And this is my deary guitar. I bought it this summer, when I was on Curaçao. I can't play it that good. I'm teaching it myself with a little help from my brother. I used to play piano and sing, so playing guitar is pretty difficult. But I love it though.

I made these pictures yesterday, the picture under this text is made today. I didn´t have time to blog yesterday, so that´s why I upoloaded two blogs today.

Today I uploaded some CD's to my computer. I like lots of kinds of music. These aren´t only my CD´s. 80% of this is my mum´s. I like her music. It´s very varieted. From Skunk Anansi to Krezip, from Frederique Spigt to Eric Clapton. And many, many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment